Mental Floss: Why does asparagus make your pee smell?.
Global Divestment Day: 2015.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The GOP civil war brewing between House and Senate Republicans.
Pap and David Pakman: The progressive solution to the student loan crisis.
Eight people who have accomplished more than you at every age.
America’s Racist Mayor:
- Young Turks: Is Guiliani a “love truther” or just a racist asshole?
- WAPO: Why aren’t Republicans condemning Giuliani?:
- Josh Earnest: “I feel sorry for Rudy Giuliani today.”
- Young Turks: Giuliani makes excuses for his racism…
Richard Fowler: Republican lawmaker wants to own women’s uteri.
To prison for poverty.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The wheels are falling off the Republican clown car.
Pap and Howard Nations: GOP mad scientists create a disaster.
Climate change elevator pitch: Ken Calderia.
2016 Clown Parade:
- Thom: Jeb has a Bush problem
- David Pakman: Jeb Bush gives cringeworthy speech. (Who does that remind you of?)
- Young Turks: Jeb Bush is just like his brother in the scariest way
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The mystery woman behind corrupt Chris Christie’s shady dealings
- Maddow: Jeb Bush’s campaign launch blunders
- Pap: Scott Walker’s criminal scandal is worse than you think.
- Pranking Scott Walker (a.k.a. Governor Koch):
- Chris Hayes and friends: Scott Walker Didn’t Get A College Degree. Should You?
- David Pakman: “Freedom” Sen. Rand Paul opposes net neutrality?!?
- David Pakman: Nut case Sen. Rand Paul’s epic backtrack on vaccines & mental disorders
- Richard Fowler: Bobby Jindal slashes education budget
Mental Floss: Misconceptions from the internet.
David Pakman: Republicans about to go Benghazi on net neutrality.
White House: West Wing Week.
War Without End, Amen:
- Mark Fiore: The long war of foreverness.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: War powers and the erosion of Democracy.
Obama’s lunar new year message.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Was TX judge blocking executive order even legal?
Mental Floss: 80 facts about the 1980s.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.