Young Turks: Schwarzenegger mistress tells all to Hello Magazine.
Glenn Beck blames Ed Schultz:
- Jon: Second Republican debate is a success (via OneGoodMove).
- Young Turks: Who lost?
- Ed and Pap: Republicans dig their own grave with pathetic candidates.
- Newsy: Who came out on top?
- Ed: Who won? Part I
- Ed: Who won? Part II
- Lawrence O’Donnell: GOP Candidates stance on the economy is pure baloney.
Bill Maher with some New Rules.
Young Turks: TX Gov. Rick Perry claims he is a ‘Prophet’.
- Mittens tells unemployed Floridians that he is unemployed.
- Maddow: Mitt’s own voter fraud, Part I
- Maddow: Mitt’s own voter fraud, Part II
- Kinda creepy. Mittens jokes that a waitress grabbed his ass (via TalkingPointsMemo):
- Stephen: The Business End (via OneGoodMove).
More at the Weiner Roast:
- Mark Fiore: Suzie Newsykins on why Rep. Weiner made the world a better place.
- SCTV: A scandal worse than Anthony Weiner’s:
- Young Turks: Larry Flynt offers Anthony Weiner a job
- Olbermann: Does Boehner have his own sex scandal popping up? (Via Crooks and Liars.)
- Newsy: Weiner’s pension plan comes under fire
- Cenk and Rachael: Resignation.
- Newsy: Move over Rambama…the Weiner Dolls are here!
- Young Turks: Is Weiner a secret Muslim???
Sam Seder: Who are Santorum’s gay friends?
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Wingnut talk show host says to kill Blacks.
Ed and Pap: Sissy conservatives are afraid of EVERYTHING.
Michelle Bachmann’s unrivaled extremism.
Most Offensive Ad Ever:
- Most offensive ad ever? New Republican ad is like “Willie Horton on steroids” (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Ed: Most ‘racist, sexist’ ad ever (via Crooks and Liars).
- Newsy: Attack ad called racist and sexist.
- Chris Hayes: Disgusting ad
Lawrence O’Donnell speaks with Lt. Dan Choi & Adam Green.
Young Turks: Did Bush have CIA try to destroy Juan Cole?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.