Patriotic millionaires have a Message to Congress: “Tax Me”.
Washington Supreme Court rules medical marijuana patients can be fired for testing positive for marijuana:
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News hates solar power?
Weiner Weird & Woeful Week:
- Maddow points out Santorum’s discordant positions on Weiner and Ensign.
- Ed: Can Weiner survive?
- Ann Telnaes: Weiner’s lies.
- Young Turk: Should Weiner resign?
- Second City: Plausible Deniability
- Jon Stewart’s Press Conference
- Bill Maher and Jane Lynch give dramatic reading of Weiner’s dirty messages (via Political Carnival):
- Sam Seder: Media becomes blind to all but Weinergate
- Newsy: Congress runs from twitter and Weiner scandal.
- Maddow: The post-Bill Clinton modern American political sex-scandal Consequence-o-Meter.
- Young Turks: Why do men cyber cheat?
Mark Fiore: Dogboy and Mr. Dan tackle the debt ceiling.
- Ed: Anti-gay psychotalk from Herman Cain.
- Herman Cain on gays, guns and abortion
- Young Turks: Anti-Muslim comments on Glenn Beck by Herman Cain.
- Sam Seder: Herman Cain wants bills to be smaller than half a pizza.
Rep. Jay Inslee (D-WA-01) leads discussion on Northwest biofuels.
Patriotic millionaires for America.
Palin around with Craaaaaazzzzzy!!
- Ann Telnaes: Palin’s free ride
- Sarah Palin’s totally home moves from her totally-not-a-campaign tour (via Slog).
- Sam Seder: “Darn tootin’ I was right about Paul Revere!”
- Young Turks: are Palin and Bachmann at war?
- Newsy: Crowdsourcing Sarah.
Politico: Norm Coleman’s (R-MN) ping-pong diplomacy.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Young Turks: Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) suggests government employees should “find a real job”
- Thom: Working for the government IS a real job.
- Ed: Some psychotalk from Rep. Paul Broun.
- Young Turks: Walmart allows unions…outside of U.S.
- Jon: One Nation, Overdrawn (via OneGoodMove).
- Cenk: Where are the jobs BILLS, Republicans?
Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA) on new doppler radar system.
Rob McKenna announces:
Young Turks: Alabama’s draconian new immigration law.
Sam Seder: Rush pwned by caller on taxes, stimulus or oxy.
Young Turks: MA Rep. thinks crimes against illegal immigrants is okay.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Saying no to Norquist.
Maddow with Cenk: GOP now going after privatization of Social Security?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Jennifer Granholm on Mitt Romney eating his own and flip-floping.
- Young Turks: Rush attacks Mittens over global warming.
- Welcome to Detroit Mitt Romney.
- Not the homecoming he expected.
- Young Turks: Mittens gay rights dodge.
Stephen: The Word — Hear no evil.
Young Turks: Rush mocks Cenk, the postmortem.
Young Turks: Guilliani for 2012—irrelevant.
Pawlenty Cuts Self:
Santorum wants constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.