The Rapture experiences technical difficulties.
Mark Fiore: Doin’ time.
Life’s Been Good To Him, So Far:
- Young Turks: Rep. Joe Walsh suggests U.S. Jews not pro-Israel
- Cenk: Rep. Joe Walsh’s statements racist or stupid?
Jon and John: Fixing the U.S. Pakistan relationship.
President Obama addresses the British Parliament.
Ed Shultz Calls Some Right-wing Whore a “Right-wing Slut” and “Talk Slut”:
- Ed says something naughty (via Mediaite).
- Newsy: MSNBC suspends Ed Schultz.
- Ed’s on air apology (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Ann Telnaes: G.O.P. race is shaping up.
Pres. O’Bama addresses the Irish people.
Auto Bail-outs Pay Off for America:
- G.O.P. candidates on were all for letting the U.S. auto industry die.
- Sam Seder: Republicans claimed auto bailout was apocalypse…
- Former Governor Ted Strickland on slams Republicans on their willingness to let U.S. auto companies fail.
- Good news for the U.S. auto industry.
Cenk: Mitt Romney tries to take credit for auto bailouts!
Young Turks: G.O.P. refuses to give relief aid to tornado victims.
G.O.P. Presidential hopefull Herman Cain lecture on reading the Constitution cites passages from the Declaration of Independence (via ThinkProgress).
Maddow does George Takei.
Catholic Sex Abuse Scandal:
- Stephen: Clergy-matic ecclesi-action center 3:16 (via OneGoodMove).
- Ann Telnaes: Latest chapter in the Catholic church sex abuse scandal.
Young Turks: Dick Cheney worships Paul Ryan.
Ann Telnaes: The U.S–British special relationship.
Very Special Election:
- CNN: DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz on NY-26 win.
- Thom: Is Paul Ryan killing the Republican party?
- Lawrence and Rep. Weiner: Boehner Spinning.
- Newsy: Referendum on Medicare
- Young Turks: Teabagger excuses for NY-26
- Pap and Ed: Republicans dug their own grave in NY-26.
- O’Donnell interviews DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz on NY-26 win.
Young Turks: Daughter of Arnold’s mistress speaks out.
White House: West Wing Week.
The G.O.P. Primary Carnival Freak Show:
- Newsy: An unflattering portrait of Palin hits the shelves
- Ed: Shameless opportunist Sarah Palin weasles herself into the Gingrich ‘slip-up’ debate
- Young Turks: Sarah Palin back in the running?
- Maddow blocks Santorum’s attempt to fix his “Google problem”.
- Newsy: Sarah preparin’!
- Ed with some major “I may run again” Psychotalk from Donald Trump
- Thom: Will it be Mitt or Newt?
- Young Turks: Herman Cain’s FAUX News flop on Israel/Palestine.
- So why is Pawlenty running???
- Ed: Pawlenty flat out lying on balancing MN budget.
- Young Turks: Iraq or Iran? Tim Pawlenty’s confused.
Young Turks: FAUX News claims that Obama already cut Medicare.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.