The Point: Is the US ready for yet another Bush?
Equal Pay for Equal Work:
- White House: When women succeed, America succeeds:
- WaPo: Democrats highlight equal pay push.
- Ann Telnaes: The GOP offers kisses to women.
- Sam Seder: How Obama is helping close the pay gap.
- Mitch McConnell’s equal pay solution.
- Michael Brooks: Women’s rights are so distracting says Mitch McConnell.
Ann Telnaes: Childless couples need not apply in Utah.
The Week in Scott Brown:
- WaPo: What New Hampshire voters think of Scott Brown.
- Maddow: Clueless Scott Brown, Part I
- Maddow: Clueless Scott Brown, Part II
Mark Fiore: The United States of John Roberts.
Obama: Civil Rights.
This Week in Torture:
- Jon: Dick Cheney and Back to the Torture.
- Matt Binder: “Tough guy” Sean Hannity still won’t undergo waterboarding himself.
Sharpton: Eric Holder calls out Republican racism
Rep. Vance McAllister (R-LA) get Famous:
- Young Turks: Kissing Congressman caught on tape.
- Young Turks: Are self-righteous religious politicians full of shit?
White House: West Wing Week.
Richard Fowler: Paul Ryan’s new pathway to prosperity.
Stephen Colbert News:
- WaPo: The real Stephen Colbert.
- Colbert on interviewing in character
- Bill-O-the-Clown: Stephen Colbert is destroying America.
- Ed: Limbaugh scared shitless about Colbert.
- Stephen Colbert will replace David Letterman.
- Jimmy Fallon on Stephen Colbert’s new gig
- Sharpton: Right Wingers freak-out over Colbert announcement.
- A little theater with Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell
- Limbaugh sees WAR in Colbert pick.
- Seven delightful instances of Stephen Colbert out of character.
- Stephen with advice for the New York Times
- Did Letterman lie about his replacement?
- Stephen Colbert reacts to David Letterman’s retirement
Young Turks: Hillary joins Shrub in the thrown shoe club.
Ari Melber: No escape for Christie as noose tightens.
The Travesty of Affordable Health Care:
- Ed and Pap: The Koch brother’s ObamaCare windfall
- Matt Binder: Koch brothers are profiting from Obamacare
- Jon: The ObamaCare non-Hard sell.
- David Pakman: Glenn Beck melts down over ObamaCare numbers.
- John Fugelsang (with Ed): Epic ObamaCare rant:
- Matt Binder: Republicans who attack Obamacare also…fight for it?
- Maddow: How Republicans put too-many-eggs in the ObamaCare basket
- Ed: WingNutjobbers in denial over enrollment numbers.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: GOP swallows 7.1 million bitter pills.
John Boehner’s bullshit excuse for failure to extend unemployment benefits.
LBJ adviser on how Obama should handle Boehner.
This Week in Republican Voter Suppression:
- Ed: Republicans making the American voting process “3rd World-like’
- Chris Hayes and Rev. Sharpton: Obama’s frontal assault on GOP’s bogus, racist voter suppression efforts.
- Farron Cousins with Howard Nations: What motivates Republican racism?
Young Turks: Republicans finally surrender on Benghazi.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.