Ana Kasparian: Leave the Rich Alone!!!!
White House: West Wing Week.
- Anna Kasparian: Will consumers get screwed by the Comcast—TWC deal.
- Jonathan Mann: I Hate Comcast and TWC.
- David Pakman: Comcast and TWC merger is terrible for consumers.
- Thom: Comcast—TWC is an affront to Public Interest.
- Young Turks: Comcast’s devastating admission about merger
ONN: Onion Week in Review.
Outrageous Anti-Science Positions of Gov. Pat McCrory (R-NC):
Pap and David Pakman: The Wall Street Secret Society.
Mark Fiore: Jack Gerrard’s American Petroleum Institute.
- Ann Telnaes: Disguising anti-gay discrimination.
- Ana Kasparian: U.S. Evangelicals spreading the their anti-gay “gospel”.
- Sam Seder and Charlie Pierce: Kansas anti-gay bill legalizes discrimination
- Young Turks: Bad news for anti-gay Christians In Kansas.
- Ann Telnaes: Romney—Don’t let the courts rule on marriage equality.
Lawrence O’Donnell: The Koch ‘polluting’ Brothers are already dishing truckloads of cash to the GOP.
Sam Seder and Charlie Pierce: Why there’s no Republican party anymore.
Pap and Thom: GOP obstruction is killing the judiciary.
WaPo: The debt ceiling deniers.
Scott Walker’s Bridge to New Jersey:
- Richard Fowler: Gov. Scott Walker lies about voting for Reagan.
- Chris Hayes: The Emails that may derail Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI).
- David Pakman: Scott Walker “John Doe” investigation reveals staff’s racist, anti-gay emails leaked.
- Ed: Badger-Gate is a new ‘governor problem’ for the GOP
- Chris Hayes: Is Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) worse than Chris Christie?
The GOP Plan: Repeal, repeal, repeal.
Alan Grayson on Ted Cruz:
Mental Floss: 50 facts about 50 state Capitals.
David Pakman: “Joe” the anti-union “plumber” takes a union job.
The Christie Minstrel Show:
- Chris Hayes: Did Christie misappropriate relief funs?
- Sam Seder and Charlie Pierce: Christie trudges on…but for how long?
- Young Turks: Christie v. Palin…the fur flies
- Maddow: The corruption of NY/NJ Port Authority’s David Samson
- Chris Hayes: Chris Christie meets voters for the first time post Bridge-Gate
- Alex Wagner: The Christie Town Hall
- Sharpton: Gov. Chris Christie holds town hall in ‘friendly turf’
David Pakman: Madman Glenn Beck considers burning the American flag.
Richard Fowler: The GOP civil war rages on.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.