Science v. Creationism:
- Ana Kasparian: Bill Nye, Ken Ham and debating the phony “science” of creationism.
- Young Turks: Creationist signs at the Nye–Ham debate.
- Sam Seder: Guess what side Pat Robertson takes.
- Young Turks: The Bill Nye—Ken Ham debate in a nutshell.
Mental Floss: 29 misconceptions about alcohol.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Obama: Message for the athletes.
- Ann Telnaes: Putin’s grip on free speech.
- Alex Wagner: Sochi, snow leopards and Vladimir Putin’s Russia
- ONN: Russia applauds America’s efforts to exclude gay athletes from professional sports
- Sochi welcomes Homosexuals to the Olympics
- Five Olympians turned politician
- Stephen: Sochi Reporters need to buck up
- David Pakman: Violent LGBT attacks in Russia
- Young Turks: Russia arrests gay rights activists on DAY 1.
The federal government legalizes hemp!
ObamaCare means Freedom:
- Sam Seder: ObamaCare equals FREEDOM.
- Chris Hayes: The latest FAUX News lie about ObamaCare debunked.
- Young Turks: Do Republicans secretly love ObamaCare?
- Sam Seder: CBO report bad news for ObamaCare dead-enders.
- Young Turks: Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ little white lie.:
- Colbert and Krugman on the CBO report (via Crooks and Liars).
- Chris Hayes: The new GOP lie is that ObamaCare kills jobs.
- Ed: Republicans twist CBO numbers for dishonest talking point.
Maddow debunks government weather manipulation conspiracy theory.
Mark Fiore: Wheels on the tech bus.
Stephen: America’s wealthy under siege.
- Best of political Superbowl ads
- Ana Kasparian: Why doesn’t the NFL pay taxes?
- Thom: How the NFL is ripping us off.
- Young Turks: Turns out THIS is the Superbowl ad that made Wingers flip their lid.
- Jon can’t deal with idiots mad about Coke’s ‘America The Beautiful’ Ad
- Sam Seder: Rightwingers go BONKERS over Superbowl ad.
- David Pakman: Conservatives are angry at Coca-Cola
- Young Turks: The dumbest reactions to the Superbowl ad.
- Thom: Doesn’t the Coke Superbowl ad bring out the worst on the Right?
Rocky Anderson: The US’s imperialist history of undermining democracy.
Sharpton: Now Republicans want to execute a “lawless” Obama?!?
Laura Ingraham is a Bigger Idiot than Anyone Realized!!!
- David Pakman: Laura Ingraham question’s Sotomayor ‘allegiance’ to US because her parents are Puerto Rican
- Sam Seder: Laura Ingraham’s shockingly ignorant anti-immigration attack.
The Bromance: Scott Walker on Paul Ryan.
Daily Show: Selling Koch to small towns.
The Christie Minstrel Show:
- Sam Seder: When will Chris Christie resign.
- Bridge-gate: How’d we get here?
- David Pakman: He lied? Chris Christie allegedly knew about bridge closure
- Sam Seder: More shoe drops on Chris Christie.
- Ed and Pap: Christie’s inner circle turn on one another
- Bridgegate: Could Christie be impeached?
- The Big Game
- Alex Wagner: The Chris Christie saga evolves into ‘high-school’ insults
- Sam Seder: Christie is a child….
- Ed: Subpoena’s flying in N.J.
Farron Cousins with Nancy Cohen: Republican War on Women™ still a losing strategy.
Young Turks: This is why people love Elizabeth Warren.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
The Republican War on the Needy™:
- Sam Seder: The sociopaths in Congress slash food stamps.
- John Green: Should we raise the minimum wage?
- Sam Seder: Debunking the anti-minimum wage myths.
- Sharpton: Republicans block unemployment bill…again.
- Pap and Seder: Farm bill takes food from the needy
- Farron Cousins: The party of the 1%.
- Sam Seder: Republicans kill unemployment insurance (AGAIN!).
- Sharpton: Wingnut Republican says it is “immoral” extending unemployment?!?
Chris Hayes: How the Koch brothers are trying to buy the Senate.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.