Bill Maher’s remarkable new congressional campaign.
State of the Union:
- Thom’s State of the Union
- Young Turks: The two dumbest reactions to the SOTU.
- SOTU remix
- David Pakman: Glenn Beck, “Obama has declared that he is America’s 1st dictator.”
- Young Turks: Takedown of the Teabagger response to the SOTU
- Jon: SOTU and Jewish mothers.
- Thom: Bold progressives speak out.
- David Pakman: The SOTU.
- Young Turks: Rep. McMorris-Rodgers response summarized in a minute.
- Chris Hayes: A Handy Guide To Republican 2014 ‘SOTU Insults’, Part I
- Sam Seder and Ryan Grim: The why of the State of the Union
- Young Turks: Obama sets bear trap…Republicans walk right in.
- David Pakman: Republicans furious over Obama using executive orders that they force him to use.
Maddow: Minimum wage, Part I.
Maddow: Minimum wage, Part II.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News says God’s hand caught skydiver.
Roy Zimmerman: This Machine:
Galaxy full of planets…luckily we’re on the one God cares about.
Mark Fiore: Goodbye net neutrality, hello guilded age internet.
Porky Politics and the Christie Crisis:
- Sam Seder: How long until Chris Christie goes to jail?
- Tweety: New report shows Chris Christie’s bullying
- Sharpton: Inside Gov. Chris Christie’s inner circle
- Ed: The fall of the ‘Mighty-mafioso’ Chris Christie of New Jersey
- Sam Seder: Scandals grow as Sandy relief distribution scrutinized
- Sharpton: Rudy bails on Christie
- Maddow: How bizarre is N.J. politics?:
- Sam Seder: Chris Christie’s brother rakes in cash following Port Authority deal.
- Chris Hayes: How Gov. Christie mis-used hurricane Sandy billions, Part I
- Chris Hayes: How Gov. Christie mis-used hurricane Sandy billions, Part II
- Ari Melber: Gov. Chris Christie’s ‘binders full of corrupt NJ mayors’.
- Sam Seder: Chris Christie knew about lane closures!
Sharpton: Rand Paul blows it on women.
Ann Telnaes: The never ending march.
Lewis Black: Nothing about the Sochi winter Olympics makes sense.
Unhinged Congressman—A Grimm Story:
- TPM uncovers another disturbing video of the Grimm confrontation.
- Young Turks: America’s angriest politician?
- Sam Seder: Thug Congressman threatens to break reporter in half
- Sharpton: Grimm thug.
- Maddow: Another journalist threatened by Grimm?!?
- Nutjob Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY) threatens to throw reporter off balcony…on camera!.
- Chris Hayes: A Handy Guide To Republican 2014 ‘SOTU Insults’, Part II
Mental Floss: 50 more facts about 50 states.
DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz on: The Anniversary of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act:
David Pakman: More creationism in publicly-funded science classrooms.
White House: West Wing Week.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.