Young Turks: Recreational pot causes long lines in CO .
The Horrors of Affordable Health Care for All:
- Ann Telnaes: Healthcare and freedom from religion.
- Kliff Notes: Obamacare dates to watch in 2014
- Chris Hayes: 9 Million Plus Served!
- Ed: ObamaCare marks a new era of security for Americans:
- Sam Seder: Debunking the right wing’s ObamaCare claims.
- Liberal Viewer: Really? Lie of the Year?
- Thom: Time to close the Red State doughnut hole:
Young Turks: Belief in evolution—Republicans versus Democrats.
- David Pakman: Investigation finds no al Qaeda link in Benghazi.
- Chris Hayes: The New York Times Exposes GOP Benghazi lies.
- Joy Reid: New York Times punches holes in GOP’s Benghazi lies.
Pap and Thom: Oil industry wants to privatize profits, socialize risks.
Zina Saunders: The animated life and times of Ronald Reagan.
Young Turks: Billionaire warns the Pope.
Invasion of Privacy, Florida Style:
- Young Turks: Drug testing for welfare recipients is ruled unconstitutional.
- Sharpton: Judge strikes down Florida Gov. Rick Scotts’s racist drug testing plan.
David Pakman: Scott Walker makes WI #1…in jobless claims.
Sam Seder: Is David Brooks high?!?
Young Turks: Charlie Christ “evolves” on gay marriage.
- Mark Fiore: Little Suzie Newsykins remembers to forget for the new year.
- Lee Camp: The Most Jaw-Dropping Underreported Stories Of 2013
- Alex Wagner: America’s most colorful political characters in 2013:
- Young Turks: Was 2013 a good year?
- Joy Reid: Will 2014 be the year for liberals?
- David Pakman: 5 worst FAUX News moments of 2013
- Sen. Sherrod Brown’s New Year Resolution.
- Sen. Joe Manchin’s New Year’s Resolution.
- Sen. Tim Kaine’s New Year’s Resolution.
- Sen. Tom Harkin’s New Year’s Resolution.
- One minute news: Fun new laws for 2014.
- Mental Floss: 38 Bizarre items dropped on New Years.
- Ed: Ted Cruz is the 2013 “Pretender of The Year”
- White House: West Wing Week year in review.
- Young Turks: Best stories of 2013.
Sam Seder: Democrats will win with minimum wage in 2014.
David Pakman: Same-sex couples breaking records in Utah.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.