Young Turks: Edward Snowden declares, “Mission Accomplished”.
White House: Favorite GIFs of 2013.
Newsy: Poll finds 113th is the worst Congress ever.
Michael Brooks and Michelle Goldberg: The Right’s war on “White trash” the the poor.
- Mark Fiore: Saint Ayn Rand visits the day after Christmas.
- Ann Telnaes: The real war on Christmas.
- Red State Update: Episode 58, A Duck Dynasty Butthole Christmas.
David Pakman: Obamacare signups soar.
The GOP’s most terrible Christmas gift.
Sam Seder: Why don’t we have universal health care?
Young Turks: Alan Turing is pardoned.
Women to watch for 2014>.
The Jibjab 2013 Year in Review.
Pontificating on the Pope:
- Young Turks: The Pope’s approval ratings, and why it matters.
- Sam Seder and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Republicans fear progressive Pope.
- Sam Seder: Why Pope Francis’ rhetoric is encouraging.
Sam Seder: The Tea Party is just the Republican base.
Why a “do nothing” congress? Republican nutjobbers blame Obama.
Photos found from photographer killed in Mt. St. Helens blast.
Lawrence O’Donnell: The “teaching moment” in Duck-Dynasty racism and homophobia.
David Pakman: Congress ends least productive year in recent history.
Climate Change Chump Change:
Lawrence O’Donnell: Debate about opting out of health insurance:
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: A trip to the Creation Museum.
Newsy: Obama looks ahead for 2014.
David Pakman: 13 states raising minimum wage in 2014.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.