So…the President walks into this bar…
Michael Brooks: The fraud, Chris Christie.
So…’sup in Canada?
- Jon: Rob Ford is like a one man episode of Cops.
- Young Turks: Rob Ford stuns crowd with comment about oral sex
The GOP: Not fresh, not new:
Mental Floss: 24 untended scientific discoveries.
Is Bitcoin coming to a campaign near you?
The Tragedy of Affordable Health Care for All:
- Jon: Healthcare.gov fiasco has turned Obama administration into ‘This Is Spinal Tap’
- Totally Biased: Colorado’s weird ObamaCare ad
- Sam Seder: Congresswoman’s demented outrage at equal healthcare coverage for women.
- Chris Hayes: The only way out is through (via Crooks and Liars).
- Rep. Ellison: “I actually believe the President didn’t mislead the public”
- Best late night ObamaCare jokes
- Stephen wants in on Obamacare.
- The numbers behind ObamaCare
- Ann Telnaes: Our health care system is not the best in the world.
- Young Turks: ObamaCare web site model was bullied.
- Sam Seder: Serial plagiarist Rand Paul fears that Obama is after his doughnuts!!!!
- Jon on FAUX News’ Medical ‘A’ Team.
- Ann Telnaes: Sarah Palin talks health care.
Red State Update: Episode 52, The Fat Elephant in the Room.
Chris Hayes: Shrub and Jews for Jesus.
Young Turks: Koch brothers’ corruption on steroids.
Mark Fiore: Right-Winglandia.
- Young Turks: Gun ownership and racism linked in new study
- Elon James White: People who are wrong on the internet:
- Totally Biased: Anything to say to a black guy.
- Young Turks: White Supremacist gets a surprise
- Mitt Romney one year later: “My campaign fell short in attracting minority voters”.
- Stephen defends “totally not racist” Richard Cohen.
- Young Turks: Washington Post writer’s racist rants
- Daily Show: Racist or Not Racist?
- Young Turks: Politician pretends to be black to win election
White House: West Wing Week.
Ed and Pap: The Rick Scott $1.4 billion fraud.
Young Turks: Trolls Invade AMA of Seattle Pastor Mark Driscoll.
Ann Telnaes: Our perpetual state of war.
Michael Brooks and Cliff Schecter: The Democratic Party’s future is progressive.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.