Robert Reich: Why So Angry?.
‘Key & Peele’ on Black Republicans.
The Scourge of Health Care for Everyone:
- Colbert goes after the Koch Brothers anti-Obama Care ad
- Sam Seder: Who likes Obamacare?
- Nia-Malika Henderson and Ezra Klein: Obamacare, Day 1.
- Daily Show’s Jason Jones on buying insurance
- An important day for millions of Americans
Kimmel: The week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Lewis Black has some words for the Barilla Pasta President.
Zina Saunders: Wayne LaPierre has a dream:
Terrorist Attack on Washington, D.C.!
- Ann Telnaes: Government shutdown countdown.
- Nia-Malika Henderson: The government shutdown in 140 characters.
- Young Turks: Boehner goes nuts over ‘We are winning’ government shutdown comments
- Jon: The March of Dumbs.
- Ann Telnaes: House GOP cuckoos.
- Congressman castigates Park Ranger for the memorial closure he voted for!
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Shutdown impact on biomedical and scientific research.
- Thom: Yes, the GOP are crazy enough to do this.
- Jonathan Mann: Government shutdown sitcom theme song:
- Boehner’s home turf
- Maddow: CRY BABIES!
- Stephen: The “Slimdown”
- Dumb and Dumber: All wired up and ready to go…crazy.
- Jon: Shutstorm 2013
- Ann Telnaes: GOP hitching a ride out of the government shutdown mess.
- The lowdown with the Shutdown.
- Ed: GOP hypocrite-anarchists continue try to defund Obamacare.
- Stephen fixes one problem with the shut down.
- Jon apologizes to Republicans…for being too easy on them.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mental Floss: 42 Idiom Origins.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Mark Fiore: American Salebration.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.