White House: West Wing Week.
ONN: The Week in Review.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Kimmel: This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Republican’s Engage in Extortion and Sabotage over ObamaCare:
- Chris Cillizza & Stan Collender : Budget showdown.
- Sam Seder: The ongoing Republican House implosion
- Sharpton and Friends: Republicans are involved in a civil war…America suffers as a result.
- Shutdown and default: The politics of the right:
- Ann Telnaes: Boehner hears crazy voices.
- Sharpton: “Defund ObamaCare or we’ll shut down America.”
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz concedes Republicans cannot defund ObamaCare.
- Alex Wagner: How 40 GOP congresscritters have the Republican Party by the throat
- Chris Cillizza & Scott Clement: Debt debate.
- Young Turks: Lunatic Republicans vote to defund ObamaCare.
- Sam Seder: Republicans, obsessed with defunding ObamaCare, head toward government shutdown.
- Alex Wagner: The 42nd INSANE attempt to defund ObamaCare
- Maddow: GOP turns on itself over debt ceiling and ObamaCare.
Young Turks: House GOP vote to cut food stamps by $40 billion.
Pap and friends: The de-evolution of the G.O.P. (a.k.a. The Party of Crazy).
Obama on the economy.
Liberal Viewer: Bashar al-Assad Does “That’s What She Said”.
Thom: Democracy is in our genes.
- Mark Fiore: Concealed Carry Control.
- Jon on guns and inabilities.
- Sam Seder and Pap: Are we becoming numb to mass shootings?
- Young Turks: Idiots blame video games for shootings..
- Chris Cillizza: Why gun control laws won’t change.
- Ann Telnaes: America’s perpetual cycle of violence.
- Young Turks: How many mass shootings in the U.S.?
- Stephen: Jihawg ammo!
- Thom: Something evil in our society
Mental Floss: Unfinished Films.
Ann Telnaes: Mayor Gray vetoes living wage legislation.
Sam Seder: What if there was no food stamp program?
Koch-funded Orifice Ads:
- Bashir: Republicans are running a stupid, sexual, anti-ObamaCare ad.
- Young Turks: Koch-funded creepy-ass anti-ObamaCare ads:
- Sharpton: Koch Brothers Behind Perverted ‘Uncle Sam’ AD
Red State Update: Podcast episode #44.
Thom corrects Steve Doocy for spreading lies.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.