On Sept 21: Draw the Line on Keystone XL.
- Obama addresses the nation on Syria.
- Stephen: Rand Paul’s contradictory criticisms of Obama on Syria
- Young Turks: Putin’s Op-Ed outrage.
- Sam Seder: Did Putin’s NY Times Op-Ed contain secret messages?
- Young Turks: Media reaction to Obama’s statement on Syria.
- Bashir: Shirtless Vlad’s statesmanship is the new GOP fantasy
- Six Presidents make their case for foreign intervention.
- Mark Fiore: Operation accidental diplomacy.
- Ann Telnaes: Secretary of State John Kerry heads overseas.
- Stephen: Fuck you, Putin!
- Maddow: Putin’s provocative Op-Ed.
- Jon on Vladdy’s NY Times Op-Ed
- Syria explained in 5 minutes.
- Diplomacy breaks out in Syria.
Ed: Trickle-down fails.
Susie Sampson’s Sister: Is sex fun?
Mental Floss: 48 names for things you didn’t know had names:
Weiner Goes Out Like a Dick:
- Young Turks: Weiner flips off the media.
- Jimmy Fallon and Sheryl Crow do the Anthony Weiner song.
- ONN: Week in Review.
- Jon: Goodbye Anthony.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Weiner goes out with a wave…of his middle finger.
Red State Update: Podcast Episode #43.
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Ed and friends: Is God really a Republican?:
Kimmel: This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Remembering September 11:
- Liberal Viewer: Overview of NSA spying program since 9/11.
- Thom and Alan Grayson (D-FL-9): Has America learned from 9/11?
- September 11th at the Pentagon.
- Sam Seder: Nutjob Pastor Terry Jones arrested for “liquids violations” on 9-11.
- Sharpton: Rudy Giuliani & Fellow GOP goons attack Pres. Obama on 9/11 anniversary
- Ann Telnaes: The Legacy of 9/11.
- A moment of silence at the White House
- Thom: It’s time to break up Homeland Security & learn from 9/11
Meet the “Governor of D.C.”:
Thom corrects the Daily Mail on climate change.
Young Turks: NRA victory in Colorado.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.