John Oliver: Rand Paul defends his objections to Obamacare.
Patrick Keane: Violent history.
New Fronts in the G.O.P. War on Voters™:
- Ann Telnaes: N.C. Gov. signs voter ID bill.
- Sharpton: Republicans spin big-lies to defend their vote-rigging fraud
- Chris Hayes: N.C. GOP’s racist & restrictive voting bill betrays their fear of Blacks.
- Maddow: The G.O.P. war on voting, past and present, Part I
- Maddow: The G.O.P. war on voting, past and present, Part II
- Young Turks: Strick voter ID bill signed into law.
- The political and practical effects of the N.C. voter ID law.
- Sharpton: Voter suppression and racism and Rand Paul.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Rand Paul versus Hillary Clinton on voting rights.
Congress is as unproductive as it is unpopular.
Meet the Republican candidate for N.J. Senate, Steve Lonegan.
Army Corps and coal terminal:
White House: West Wing Week.
At Least Someone Listens!
John Fugelsang chats with Lewis Black about politicians.
Katrina vanden Heuvel: GOP War On Women™ rages on.
Obama: About Egypt.
Young Turks: How Congressmen are bought.
- SlateTV: Rodeo clown mocks Obama.
- Martin Bashir: Republican’s Obama derangement syndrome.
- Sharpton: ‘Klans-man’ Steve Stockman(R-TX) invites ‘Obama Rodeo Clown’ to Texas
- Lawrence O’Donnell: White racist Teabaggers enjoy ‘Obama clown show’
Chris Hayes: The Republican allure of climate change denialism.
Tom: Even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Kimmel: This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Mental Floss: 37 odd college mascots.
Matt Lieb: Detained by Israeli security.
John Fugelsang: If you’re a Christian American who discriminates, you suck at both:
Republicans Self-deport for the Debates:
- Maddow: Republicans won’t hold primary debates on CNN and NBC, and other news of the day.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The GOP’s dream debate moderators are Limbaugh, Hannity & Mark Levin.
Snowden holds a presser.
Stop and Frisk is Stopped and Frisked:
- Stephen takes on Stop and Frisk ruling.
- Young Turks: FAUX News suggests Black people need Stop and Frisk.
- John Oliver explains Stop and Frisk to White people.
- Sharpton: Republican clowns defend racist Stop and Frisk.
- Thom: Stop and Frisk Wall Street or Main Street?
- Young Turks: Bill-O-the-Clown claims stop and frisk claims are clueless and wrong.
Sam Seder: White House brings back solar panels.
Global warming: Republican global warming denialists’ outrageous reasoning.
Mark Fiore: Keystone clones.
Changing Drug Policy:
- Seattle’s Hempfest.
- Sam Seder: DOJ’s new stance on low-level drugs.
- WA delays date for legal retailmarijuana stores to open
- Young Turks: Harsh US drug laws to change, says Eric Holder.
- One Minute News: Operation Orange Fingers.
Rev. Sharpton takes on G.O.P. Pseudoscience:
Ever wonder “What’s wrong with black people?”
Ann Telnaes: Coup? What Coup?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.