Sam Seder: RNC Chair threatens NBC and CNN.
Alex Wagner: Sen. Ted Cruz’s anti-Everything.
Maddow: Cuccinelli’s gift scandal.
The G.O.P. Presidential Field:
- Young Turks: Rick Perry doesn’t know what state he is in. (Denial?)
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Nutburger Rand Paul versus Chris Christie for 2016 nomination?
- Sam Seder: Rick Santorum’s showering “issue”.
- Young Turks: Newt Gingrich conveniently changes is position on war.
- John Oliver begs Donald Trump to run again (via Crooks and Liars).
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Mitt Romney weighs in on the Teabagger government shutdown.
- Young Turks: Mike Huckabee’s full-on Islamophobia.
Thom: More Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
John Oliver grills Sen. Gillibrand about Wall Street donations.
Sharpton: FAUX News and Republican food stamp racism.
Liz Cheney Commits Fraud:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Liz Cheney’s fraudulent Wyoming ‘fishing license’.
- Alex Wagner: Senate candidate Liz Cheney obtains Wyoming fishing license illegally.
Bill Maher: N.C. W.T.F.:
Young Turks: Sanjay Gupta on weed.
Sam Seder: Moral Mondays keep growing.
Sheriff Hairspray (R-WA-08) thinks about higher office.
Bashir: Reince, blather, repeat.
Spying Intelligence Gathering:
- Obama’s presser.
- Mark Fiore: Fear Fresh.
- Ann Telnaes: Obama’s Leno whopper?
- Maddow: Obama proposes changes to surveillance program.
Young Turks: Sean Hannity’s propaganda machine is demoted.
Sharpton: Obama debunks G.O.P. healthcare lies.
Some Ag-related communications company interviews Rep. Susan DelBene (D-WA-01)
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: GOP continues to try and defund Obamacare.
John Fugelsang: Keep it up Tea Party:
Nutjob Rep. Gohmert: ‘Radical Islamists’ taking Spanish lessons ‘because we don’t fear Hispanics’ (via Crooks and Liars).
Red State Update: News of the Week Podcast episode 38.
- Thom: If a business doesn’t pay a living wage, it shouldn’t exist.
- Ed: What is a minimum living wage?
- Pap and David Sirota: The conservative media’s minimum wage lie.
- Ann Telnaes: Walmart–Always Low Wages.
- Young Turks: Fast food restaurant proves a living wage is possible.
White House: Highlights from Obama’s Zillow interview.
Sharpton: Dead Voters? How about dead donors?
Alex Wagner: The Tea-bagger town hall “mating season” has began.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.