G.O.P. budget plan having some difficulties at home.
Mitt on Hanging Obama:
Ed and Pap: Boehner is corporate America’s bagman.
GritTV with Thomas Frank: What is happening in the town hall meetings this year?
Ann Telnaes: Privatizing Social Security.
The Carnival Barker:
- The Donald drops a few F-bombs.
- The Donald’s obscenity laced rant unbleeped (via Crooks and Liars).
- Sam Seder: Trump thinks outsourcing to China is bad…but his own clothing line is made there.
- Stephen: Obamas and The Donald (via Crooks and Liars).
- Ed and Pap: Trump is the New Village Idiot along with his birfer friends
- David Letterman on The Donald (via Slog).
- Young Turks: Another racist comment from Trump.
- John King: Debate with The Donald.
- One proud Carnival Barker (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Liberal Viewer: NBC Trump abortion privacy question made both look bad?
- Tweety: Trump’s sorry-ass voting record.
Cenk: Introducing potential radical G.O.P. candidate Rick Santorum.
Ann Telnaes: Sen. Kyl amends the record…
Oklahoma…apparently NOT OK:
White House: West Wing Week.
Newsy: Ummm…check your watch.
Sam Seder: Atlas bombs.
Long Form Birferism:
- Obama: “Ahh…Here.”
- Sam Seder: The Birth Certificate
- Thom wears a tin foil hat for World Net Daily
- Young Turks: Lawrence O’Donnell gives the Birfer Queen The Boot
- The Froot Loop® Brigade play with their new toy (via Crooks and Liars).
- Mark Fiore: The United States of Reality TV.
- Deathers ask, “Is Obama alive?”
- Newsy: Did Obama put the Birfer controversy to rest?
- Thom does Orly Taitz
- Maddow: Donald Trump and the racist roots of ‘birtherism’.
- O’Donnell savages the Birfer Queen.
- Tweety & friends: Obama wins
- Baratunde Thurston’sheartfelt message.
- Ed and Pap: Republicans suffer from shared psychotic disorder.
- Tweety: ‘Pitch-Fork’ White Nationalist Pat Buchanan says ‘Obama is affirmative action all the way’
- Thom goes to town on Philip J. Berg, Birfer Esquire.
- Cenk: Does the G.O.P. have a racism problem?
Sam Seder: Gov. Chris Christie revives the Xanadu Project.
Greenman: Climate denial crock of the week…the “trick”:
Ann Telnaes: The Republican’s trickle down economics.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.