The G.O.P. War on the Needy™:
- Bashir: “We have had 4 years of GOP Teabagger ‘assholery!'”
- Chris Hayes: The GOP’s cruel ‘food stamp jihad’
- Alex Wagner: Mean spirited Republicans are wrong about hunger and food stamps.
- Sharpton: Republicans go after benefits for the poor after calling the needy “rapists, pedophiles & murders”!
- G.O.P. Culture Warrior Louie Gohmert:Cut food stamps because a poor person once bought king crab legs (via Crooks and Liars).
- Bashir: Republicans vote down farm bill because its not mean enough to food-stamp recipients.
- Chris Hayes: “Farm Bill” dies, but hypocrisy lives as Republicans find it “not mean enough” on food stamps.
- Alex Wagner: GOP house slashes funding of food stamps
White House: West Wing Week.
More Skirmishes in the Republican War on Women™:
- Republican House passes strict abortion bill
- Roy Zimmerman: The Vagina Dialogues:
- J&Co: The GOP rape caucus is at it again!
- Young Turks: House passes anti-abortion, pro-fetal masturbation bill.
- Chris Hayes: Republicans take another fake, symbolic, unconstitutional stab at abortion rights
- Ann Telnaes: House Republicans push another abortion ban.
- Maddow: Wisconsin G.O.P. think women regularly lie about rape
- Seventeen Senators who voted to protect rapists
- Rep. Burgess (R-TX) on masturbating fetuses.
- Young Turks: G.O.P. considers joking about abortion to appeal to young voters!
- Bashir: Bobby Jindal’s ‘stupid’ GOP ignores 2012 warnings and goes on abortion war-path
- Alex Wagner on the G.O.P.’s bad science, unconstitutional abortion bill
- Maddow: The incredible shit you hear from the right wing these days:
- Bashir: Abortions interrupt fetal masturbation and other right wing crazy.
- Young Turks: Republicans still fail to understand rape.
Ann Telnaes: Dick Cheney’s short-term memory.
The GOP War on Same Sex Couples™:
- Daily Show: Homophobia and the bullied Christians (via Slog).
- Maddow: Maine’s Republican Gov. LePage gives it “without vasoline”, Part I
- Maddow: Maine’s Republican Gov. LePage gives it “without vasoline”, Part II
- John Fugelsang:International House of Pray-Away-The-Gay is prayed away.
- Alex Wagner: Exodus International apologizes and exits
- Young Turks: Anti-gay group shuts down for good and apologizes
Robert Reisch: The quiet closing of Washington, D.C.
Ann Telnaes: Beating the drums of war.
The GOP War on Immigrants™:
- Maddow: “Low I.Q.” and immigration reform—House GOP in contradictory disarray on bill.
- Chris Hayes: Senate Republicans try to ‘buy off’ their racist base in immigration reform
- Alex Wagner: Why the far right Republicans won’t accept the “Gang of 8” bill (hint: racism)
- Matt Binder: Supreme Court strike down AZ law requiring citizenship proof to register to vote
- Supreme Court strikes down Arizona’s “Show Us Your Papers” law
- Bashir:Teabaggers ‘scald’ Rubio in hate-filled “round ’em up” DC protest
John Oliver: Let’s just fucking ignore Sarah Palin!
The G.O.P. War on the IRS™:
- Young Turks: The IRS scandal is totally debunked.
- Alex Wagner: Issa’s theory fails.
- Sharpton: I.R.S transcripts expose nutjob Darrell Issa’s fraudulent witch-hunt
- Bashir: car thief Darrell Issa fraudulent, hypocritical ‘selective’ information
- Sharpton: Republicans try to tie Obama to Nixon?!?
- Young Turks: The Teabaggers are still crying over IRS non-scandal.
- Alex Wagner: The GOP’s lunatic IRS agenda.
Colbert ends his feud with Ahmadinejad.
The GOP War on Islam™
- Sharpton: Hannity’s Playboy
- Alex Wagner: Sean Hannity, in interview with Playboy, claims Obama was born in Indonesia or Kenya or whatever…..
John Oliver on sad Obama.
- Mark Fiore: FISA–Now hiring!
- Sexy NSA PSA.
- Liberal Viewer: FAUX News blames ACLU NSA spying lawsuit for stock market drop?!?
- Young Turks: FBI admits to using drones.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.