Geoff Tate: Fixing the economy.
Ann Telnaes: Life begins at conception.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Ann Telnaes: Gov. Chris Christie tries to lose weight.
- Sam SederChris Christie has some surgery.
- Alex Wagner: Weighing in for 2016.
- Young Turks: Is a thin Christie on the way?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Christie in 2016?
Maddow: Obama’s IRS scandal in context.
ONN: The week in review.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Another state falls to gay marriage.
- Sam Seder: Random Rush.
- Sharpton: Limbaugh is costing his employer big bucks.
- SlateTV: Limbaugh can’t get past Susan Fluke.
- John Fugelsang: Rush Limbaugh has chased away more sponsors than Lindsay Lohan at Betty Ford:
- Young Turks: Advertisers bail!
- Sam Seder: Has the Flush Rush movement finished Mr. Limbaugh?
Jon on the Jodi Arias coverage.
Sam Seder: Republican warmongers beating the war drums.
South Carolina is Still Crazy:
- Stephen mourns his sister’s loss.
- Sam Seder: Family values candidate Mark Sanford wins special election.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Why sex scandals no longer matter in U.S. politics.
- Alex Wagner: “Serial adulterer” S. Carolina’s Mark Sanford’s political comeback.
- Joy Behar on Rep. Elect Sanford.
Ann Telnaes: America the armed.
Mark Fiore: iEvade.
- Jon on the FAUX News, GOP Benghazi theories: “You have no fucking idea!”
- Young Turks: Republicans try to take down Hillary before 2016.
- Maddow: GOP hopes on their lucky stars that Benghazi will be the scandal that sticks.
- Young Turks: Impeach Obama over Benghazi? Republicans hope so.
- Chris Hayes: Political hot air.
- John Fugelsang: Oliver North talks about a Benghazi(!!!!!) cover-up — and irony hangs itself:
- Sam: G.O.P. off the rails with Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiii.
- Maddow: fringe conspiracy theories part 1 and part 2
Young Turks: Enron CEO to get reduced prison term.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.