Jonathan Mann: A comment to the TSA.
Ann Telnaes: Barbara Bush, “We’ve had enough Bushes.
Ignorance and Denial:
Sam Seder: Mark Sanford’s really, really lousy week.
The “Rent is too damn high” guy is back, rapping about it, and running for NYC Mayor (via Political Wire).
- Jon: Disasterpiece Theatre (via Political Wire)!
- Sam Seder: The right wing’s Bush whitewash begins!
- ONN: All the former presidents gathers to lie about the Bush presidency and other news of the week.
- Maddow: Presidential LIE-brary
- Alex Wagner: A “good” man who made murderous decisions.
- Roy Zimmerman: Dick Cheney:
- Frank Conniff: “Freedom” must be his safe word
- Sam Seder: George W. Bush Library in George W Bush’s own fake words.
- Sharpton: Bush library is a triumph of democracy.
- Maddow: Revision accomplished.
- John Fugelsang: The bad and the good side of George W. Bush:
- Kimmel: Obama and Barbara Bush
- Sam Seder: George Bush’s legacy of terrorism
White House: West Wing Week.
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Young Turks: Infowars Boston bombing conspiracy theories.
Aqua Buddha Bomber:
- Slate TV: Rand Paul’s drone problems.
- Sam Seder: No problem killing Americans with drones.
- Young Turks: Don’t stand with Rand.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Congressional Report Card.
Young Turks: CISPA goes down in the Senate.
Townsquare: The end of the American Dream?
- Ann Telnaes: Exploding liberty.
- Stephen on FAUX and Friends Miranda rights controversy.
- Young Turks: Are Miranda rights necessary?
- Ed and Pap: Analysis of the confession.
- Thom: We should not balance our Constitutional rights with security.
- Liberal Viewer: Should the Boston bomber get his Miranda rights?
Sam Seder: Culture of conspiracy.
Young Turks: FAUX News basks in its own ignorance.
Stephen gives Bill Clinton a Twitter lesson.
The Downside of Rush:
- Secretly recorded, Frank Luntz blames Rush Limbaugh (via Political Wire).
- Thom: The far right cult machine exposed.
- Sharpton: What Frank Luntz REALLY thinks about Rush
- Sam Seder: Rubio and Rush.
- Bashir: Luntz reveals.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Grad student debunks famous Harvard Study that pushes austerity.
Shuster: Stephen Colbert’s sister gets a boost.
Maddow: Black and white-out.
Young Turks: Bill-O pushes for more hatred and fear.
Ann Telnaes: Wall Street and your fragile nest egg.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.