Young Turks: Sarah Palin’s embarrassingly hypocritical PAC expenses.
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Young Turks: Weed wins.
Stephen on ‘Morning Joe’ supporting Mark Sanford.
Bill Press: Shocking statistics on poverty in America.
Young Turks: Michelle Obama, the single mom.
Sam Seder with an episode of Random Rush.
WA tries to close down private clubs that serve pot vapor.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: This week in gun control
- Young Turks: Jim Carey and “Cold Dead Hands” fallout.
- Thom: Let’s start treating guns like cars.
- Bill Press praises CT for passing gun safety laws.
- Sam Seder: The “Family Protection Ordinance”
- Young Turks: The disasters and the successes in gun safety regulations
- 154 rounds in 4 minutes.
- Obama speaks on reducing gun violence
- Mark Fiore: Your Daily Gun.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: GOP leaders reveal opinions on kids with guns:
Young Turks: The craziest conspiracy theories believe in.
Pap on the G.O.P. autopsy.
Sharpton: The Republican War on Women is revived.
Cracking up over global warming.
Lawrence O’Donnell: How wrong the G.O.P. has been on marriage equality over the years.
Young Turks: Morning-after pill restrictions thrown out by judge.
Stephen takes down Jeremy Irons.
Fox & Rice:
- Jon on Sean on Rice.
- Young Turks: FAUX News disappointed more coaches aren’t abusing players.
- Sam Seder: FAUX News and the ‘wussification’ of America!
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Obama and the “best looking Attorney General”.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Hillary tops challengers for 2016.
Sam Seder: Where are the female Libertarians?
Maddow: America’s other Tar Sands oil spill:
Young Turks: VA’s ‘criminalize blowjobs’ gubernatorial candidate.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.