Letterman: Biden one-ups Clinton on gay marriage.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Young Turks: GOP insultingly wonders why minorities don’t like them.
- Sharpton: The ‘narrow minded, stuffy old White Men’ of the GOP respond to Reince Preibus.
- Bill Press on the G.O.P. “makeover”.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: State Republicans ignore national ‘minority push’, double down on voter suppression.
- Sharpton: GOP’s talk of change is all hot air
Liberal Viewer: Deportation over a barking dog?
Michael Shure: Hillary dominates for 2016.
This IS your Grandfather’s CPAC:
- Susie Sampson’s Teaparty Report: CPAC.
- Thom: CPAC race panel “goes wild”.
- Michael Brooks: Why are Republicans going extinct?
- Young Turks: Slavery defender at CPAC gets pat on back.
- Sam Seder: Tea Party panel turns racist at CPAC.
- Red State Update: CPAC, New Pope, Rob Portman, and Michael Moore.
- Ann Telnaes: Sen. Ted Cruz delivers keynote CPAC address.
- Young Turks: Republicans lose War on Gay Marriage at CPAC.
Young Turks: A G.O.P. catfight!
Ann Telnaes: A new coat of paint for Gitmo.
Thom: More Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Mark Fiore: Deficit Hawk Man!
The Tenth Anniversary:
- Sam Seder with Becky Bond: Reliving Iraq 10 years ago.
- Young Turks: FAUX News uber-fail on Iraq Invasion.
- Maddow: Bush administration officials unrepentant over Iraq War.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Crimes against humanity.
- Sam Seder: Re-living George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq
- Young Turks: Dying Veteran’s last letter to Bush and Cheney.
- Sharpton: After 10 years, Republicans still denying the criminality of a falsified invasion
- Rummy tweets asking for respect & gratitude for him & fellow Iraq war criminals
- Thom: Time for our media to offer us—and the people of Iraq—an apology.
- Sam Seder: Media fails on who was right and who was wrong in Iraq Invasion.
- Young Turks: Was it worth it?
Tina Fey channels a certain half-term Governor.
Young Turks: Trump versus Malkin for battle of the clowns.
Andy Cobb: CNN Do-Over:
Ann Telnaes: Republicans rethink gay marriage.
Bachmann Bluster Overdrive:
- Alex Wagner: Michele Bachmann’s big fat food stamp lie.
- Sharpton: In 2013, Bachmann still vows to tear down Obamacare.
- Michele Bachman is in trouble.
- Maddow: House Tea Party caucus appears to be dead.
- Recovery Act:Latest in Michele Bachmann’s infrastructure hypocrisy
Netanyahu sets US conservatives straight on ‘anti-Israel’ Obama.
Young Turks: Newt and Santorum for president?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.