This Ain’t No Foolin’ Around:
- Charlie Crist apologizes to David Byrne for copyright infringement.
- Sam Seder: Charlie and the kitten bowl.
Cenk: Meet potential G.O.P. candidate Michelle Bachmann.
Ann Telnaes: The G.O.P.’s anti-abortion, anti-EPA riders.
Thom: TEA Final.
Sam Seder: What was in the budget bill?
Delaware House of Representatives vote in favor of same-sex civil unions.
The Republican War on Workers:
- Maddow: Union killing.
- Scott Walker admits stripping collective bargaining rights doesn’t save any state money (via DailyKos).
- Ed: Gov. Walker’s (R-WI) dirty railroad deal:
Young Turks: New poll spells a world of trouble for Republicans.
White House: West Wing Week.
ONN Radio News: FBI Chief wishes he had Alien thing to investigate.
Republican War on Women:
- Maddow: The G.O.P. lies on Planned Parenthood.
- Cenk: Republican flip flop on Planned Parenthood.
- Ann Telnaes: Budget sacrifice—the D.C. abortion rider.
- On Colbert’s “not a factual statement” takedown.
Red State Update: Shutdown…oh, nevermind.
Thom: Election mishap in Wisconsin.
TYT Now: Jobs killing G.O.P. budget cuts.
Tweety: Santorum defends his anti-gay comments .
Birfer Trump Card:
- Jon: Investigating in Hawaii (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Obama’s sister responds to Trump.
- Obama responds.
- Young Turks: Republican Trump poll.
- Newsy: The Donald has a great relationship with The Blacks.
- Young Turks: Bill Cosby (one of “The Blacks”) hammers The Donald.
- The Donald’s very odd interview.
- The Donald discovers he is Christian, pro-life, against gay marriage & pro death penalty
Cenk: G.O.P. flipflops over the debt.
Maddow: Standing up for Medicare.
ONN Week in Review: Congress votes to cut off step son’s funding.
Friskin’ the Kiddies:
Kent, WA Woman sends fake anthrax letter to Obama.
Run, Mitt, run…away from you Health Care for Everyone Law.
Reuters: Biden sleeping? (Hey…it’s not like he was working the tower at Boeing Field.)
- The accidental declaration.
- Tweety: Pawlenty’s false start.
- Stephen: Tim Pawlenty lost his virginity (via DailyKos).
Young Turks: Republicans BUSTED on 72 hour rule.
Former Gov. Alan Simpson (R-WY): GOP Is anti-gay, anti-women, and pushes moral values while diddling their secretary:
Thom with The Good, the Bad, and the Very Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.