Ann Telnaes: Jeb Bush thinks history will be kind to his brother.
Sam Seder: Are Ron Paul’s gold investments being wiped out?
Scott Prouty…The Man Behind the 47% Video:
- Bashir: Scott Prouty
- Maddow: Scott Prouty, I
- Maddow: Scott Prouty, II
- Ed: The Interview, Part I
- Ed: The Interview, Part II
- Ed: The Interview, Part III
- Ed: The Interview, Part IV
- Ed: The Interview, Part V
- Matt Binder: Bill Clinton inspired Romney 47% videographer.
White House: West Wing Week.
Maddow: Ground Hog Day again:
Mark Fiore: Mr. Blasty goes to Washington.
Ezra Klein: MD kills death penalty.
Sam Seder: The politics of social security cuts.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News spin on bin Laden’s son-in-law.
Rob Portman’s Change of Heart:
- Sam Seder: Republican is against gay rights until it is HIS son.
- Young Turks: Sen. Portman’s big shift.
- SlateTV: Sen. Rob Portman has a change of heart.
- Sam Seder: If only Rob Portman’s son was about to go on Social Security!
The Onion Week in Review.
Alex Wagner and friends: The Patty Murray budged versus the Paul Ryan budget.
The CPAC Comedy Show:
- Young Turks: Lapierre’s paranoid CPAC fantasies
- Ed and Pap: a cabal of crazies…
- John Fugelsang and a panel of Democrats on CPAC.
- Alex Wagner and friends: Republican still living in the past.
- Young Turks: No new ideas! Really.
- Al Sharpton: The Conservative Party of the Year!
- Ann Telnaes: CPAC looks to the future.
- Young Turks: The Biggest Fail at CPAC.
Tina Dupuy: Jeb Bush says there is no Bush baggage.
Thom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.