Thom with the Good, the Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Stephanie Miller: Leon Penetta’s comment on mean Washington.
Young Turks: Elizabeth Warren smacks down Wall Street bankers.
Greenman: Minding Nemo.
Tea Party Scandal:
- Freedom Works under investigation for fake Clinton sex tape.
- Thom: The Tea Party is brought to you by Phillip Morris.
- Young Turks: The Tea Party’s Lesbian Panda video
Republicans on the Sequester: Then and Now.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Wyoming Legislature bucks GOP tax trend.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) goes dancing.
White House: West Wing Week.
Bill Maher on being sued by the son of an Orangutan.
- The State of the Union Address.
- Colbert: “Socialist stroke job”.
- Young Turks: Obama calls for minimum wage increase.
- Thom’s State of the Union.
- Mark Fiore: SOTU and drones and civil liberties.
- Ed: Obama delivers a ‘command performance’
- Young Turks: Climate change in SOTU.
- Bill Press on Ted Nugent’s attendance.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: How Obama provoked Boehner to stand and applaud.
- Sharpton: NRA’s LaPierre’s lunatic response to Obama’s SOTU
- Sam Seder with John Amato: SOTU
- The Gulp Heard Around the World:
- Sam Seder: The Gulp Heard ’round the World.
- Marco desperately goes for the water.
- Young Turks: Rubio’s epic water break.
- Sam Seder: Rubio’s thin infomercial
- Ed: Watered down response.
- Alex Wagner: The REAL problem was the watered down message.
- Stephen: Nobody noticed…. (via Crooks and Liars).
- Jon has some fun (via Crooks and Liars).
- Conan: Rubio’s secret
- Maddow: Response to the response and the response.
- Sharpton: The Big Gulp is late night gold.
- Sam Seder and John Amato: Obama v. Rubio
- Thom: Marco Rubio & the Republican Ibogaine problem
- Ed: Not ready for prime time.
- Marco Rubio’s other water moments
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Rubio takes a sip.
- Sam Seder: Forget minimum wage, everyone should just get rich!
Sharpton: Some G.O.P. Valentines day card ideas.
Bill Press: Why Dick Cheney is like Big Foot.
Steve Hartman on Arizona’s dildo rationing laws.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.