Gov. Elect Jay Inslee with some important transition metrics:
Ann Telnaes: AIG adds insult to bailout.
Lawyers, Guns, and Money:
- Stephen defends the NRA.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Joe Biden is the NRA’s worst nightmare.
- Ann Telnaes: The gun lobby stands it ground.
- Thom: Do right wing nutjobbers need guns against the government.
- Ed: Conservatives compare Obama to Hitler over guns.
- Maddow: Rage against the buyback program.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Republicans go bonkers over VP Biden statement.
- Sharpton: NRA, the VP will see y’all now.
- Sam Seder: Alex Jones loses it on Piers Morgan
- Jennifer Granholm: Has the NRA met its match?
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Sharpton: New Republican War on Women as Rep. Paul Ryal (R-WI) introduces fetal personhood bill..
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News hides U.S. spying on citizens?.
Gingery Goes All Aiken On Us:
Thom and Pap: KBR committed crimes all over the planet.
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
- Ann Telnaes: Obama nominates John Brennan for CIA director.
- Thom: Why the FCC needs a woman in charge.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Obama’s binder full of men.
- Young Turks: Is the White House too white?
- Martin Bashir: Where is Obama’s binder full of women?
- Mark Fiore: Double Trouble.
- Stephen slams Obama’s all male cabinet.
- Thom on the Hagel nomination.
Sam Seder: corporate personhood on trial in California.
A date with Mitt Romney:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.