Obama on the budget agreement:
Mark Fiore: Terrorist lock-up.
About Glenn Beck:
- Glenn Beck tries to explain (via Crooks and Liars).
- Jon channels Glenn (via Crooks and Liars).
- Young Turks: Why Glenn is leaving FAUX News.
- Newsy: Why Glenn Beck is transitioning off FAUX show.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Glenn Beck will shed his last tear…
- Sam Seder: Glenn Beck goes away.
- Glenn Beck gets out-crazied on his own program.
- Bill Maher on Glenn Beck (via Huffington Post).
- Young Turks: The future for Glenn.
The difference between Liberal and Conservative brains:
Obama picks Debbie Wasserman Schultz to lead the DNC.
Thom: Hate speech and free speech.
Wisconsin Election Madness:
- Young Turks: Votes found in Wisconsin.
- Maddow: Gov. Walker does his part to reelect Obama (via Politics USA).
Sam Seder: What will happen when the Government shuts down?
Maddow: Criminally phoney elections?
The Birfer Donald:
- Ann Telnaes: An April fool.
- NBC scrambles to fact-check The Donald (via Crooks and Liars).
- Tweety: Trump converts Republican nomination into a Reality TV show.
Ann Telnaes: Afghan protests spread after Koran burning.
Cenk with Con Job: GOP budget exposed by CBO.
Newsy: Mississippi Republicans think mixed race marriages should be illegal.
White House: West Wing Week.
Rep. Jim McDermott on FAUX News discussing budget compromise:
Cenk: Why I am a progressive.
Liberal Viewer: Using R-word is totally gay?.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Last word on GOP/Teabagger holding Planned Parenthood hostage.
Wimpish Pawlenty puts out an action thriller against Obama. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Young Turks: Walker does cronyism.
ONN week in review: Obama cast national musical.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.