Olbermann with Ali Soufan on misinformation about success of torture & waterboarding.
President Obama marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Stephen: Michael Moore admits he’s a bigot….
The Republican Primary Asylum:
- Colbert celebrates Ron Paul gaining the coveted ’shit faced vote’ (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turks: Nicknames for GOP candidates.
- Red State Update: Recapping the CNN Teabagger debate.
- Young Turks: Michele Bachmann’s vaccine problem.
- Young Turks: Huntsman calls Perry treasonous.
- David Schuster and comedian Lizz Winstead on Michele Bachmann’s dubious HPV vaccination claim.
- Olbermann on Bachmann’s bizarre claim about HPV vaccine.
- Sam Seder: Not just Ron Paul…all conservatives say “let ‘em die.
- Ed and Pap: Perry and Bachmann — The fringe frauds
- Young Turks: Ron Paul’s DEAD UNINSURED former campaign manager.
- Mark Fiore: Sarah and Michele fillin’ in.
- Thom: Let the uninsured die!
- The Donald had dinner with “Jim” Perry.
- Sam Seder: Conservative secret fears.
- Susie tackles Michele Bachmann.
- Jon on The Teabagger Debate (via Political Wire).
- Olbermann with Alan Grayson: Letting the uninsured die.
- Red State Update: Rick Perry and the rise of the Red State Jackiebaggers
- Sam Seder on The debate.
Roy Zimmerman: My Conservative Girlfriend:
Stephen on FEMA’s waffle house index.
David Schuster and comedian Katie Halper on the revelations in Joe McGinniss’ book about Sarah Palin.
Sam Seder: The future of Libya.
Jon: Obama’s Solyndra scandal.
Ann Telnaes: The GOP base.
Anthropogenic Climate Change:
- The last hour of Al Gore’s 24 hours. (h/t Artistdogboy)
- David Mitchell’s Soapbox: Burden of Proof.
- Greenman: Energy efficiency (Part II).
Ann Telnaes: GOP bathroom reading.
The PA Plan:
- Sam Seder on PA GOP electoral college plot.
- Young Turks: Republicans fighting electoral college.
- David Schuster and Ian Millhiser on GOP attempts to manipulate electoral college
Glenn Beck is BACK…as Worst Person in the World.
Liberal Viewer: California ending the death penalty?
White House: West Wing Week.
The American Jobs Act:
- Jon: The plan.
- Thom: Lunatic Florida Gov. will turn down jobs monies.
- Alyona: Pass the jobs bill? Dream on!
- Ed and Pap: Soulless Republicans will never sign onto jobs bill
- Ann Telnaes: The only job the GOP cares about.
- Stephen: Paul Krugman explains how the government can create jobs
Young Turks: Panic!
Jon on NY’s 9th District.
Sam Seder: FBI investigating Scott Walker?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.