Here are my blogging resolutions for 2014:
- I’ll post more content than just “Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza” and “Drinking Liberally” this year.
- I’ll make every effort to avoid posts about Fibonacci sequences or Taylor series expansions.
- I’ll only blog professions of love to genuine offspring.
- I will not use the term “cephalonomancy” in a blog post this year. Period.
- I’ll scrap the draft about wetbacks with body parts the size of cantaloupes.
- I won’t blog about degrees of legitimacy regarding rape or about fecundability following rape.
- I’ll ALMOST shut down HorsesAss until Goldy agrees to getting lower internet connectivity, more limited resources, and crappier response time. Because FREEDOM!
- I’ll avoid uncomfortable sexual posts referring to unlubricated ass-fucking or the extra-plentiful quantity of pussy I have to eat at home.
- Oh…and I’ll avoid smoking anything while in a drunken stupor. Not even for the free munchies.
- I won’t write about a certain co-blogger’s pteronophobia
- I’ll refrain from commentary about dynasties, Dynasty, ducks, ducts of any sort, or even about about how to “die nasty.” Nuh-uh. Not gonna do it. Wouldn’t be prudent!
- I’ll eschew hackneyed clichés like “hackneyed clichés” and “Happy New Year!”
(Yup…it’s another open thread.)