I spend an awful lot of time entertaining and informing my loyal readers, and I don’t ask much in return: a little beer money, the occasional fawning e-mail… and of course, your blind obedience in voting the following categories in the Seattle Weekly’s “Best of Seattle” poll:
3. Best local talk radio host: David Goldstein
8. Best local website: Pacific Northwest Portal
9. Best local blog: HorsesAss.org
11. Best activist/hell raiser: David Goldstein
14. Best scandal: Dino Rossi’s meritless election contest
15. Best local cause: ending homelessness
16. Best reform we need: a state income tax
42. Best fish market: Tim Eyman
The deadline is today, at 5 PM, so if you haven’t already done so… cast your ballot now.
Yeah, I know I’ve already asked you once before, and this shameless act of self-promotion is incredibly childish and petty… but then, I never claimed not to be childish and petty. The folks at (un)Sound Politics asked their readers to vote a slate, and frankly I just don’t want to give them the satisfaction of winning. Do you?
Of course you’re always free to vote your conscience, but could you really live with yourself if that lying sack of shit (u)SP won best blog?