As to Goldy’s post this morning, I have not had sex with Larry Craig, but on the other hand, anonymous bathroom sex isn’t my thing.
* It’s so rare that you get a statement that converges so much of the bullshit that’s been going around into one delightful package.
* Bill O’Reilly has a new book out for kids. And if you’re having trouble reading the tiny tiny font, Keith Olbermann channels Fiorello LaGuardia and reads the comics for you.
* Y’all probably heard that Hillary Clinton’s Rochester, NH campaign office was taken hostage last week. What you might have missed is the freeper reaction.
* So, naming a bear Muhammad is a grave offense? Geez.
* Is Obama a Muslim version of the Manchurian Candidate? Well the fact that he’s a Christian, and that’s insane might lead you to a solid no. But for one of the nation’s most important newspapers, it’s still an open question.
* But the biggest bullshit is the fact that you don’t know what’s going on in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
* Doc Hastings sure doesn’t like poor children.
* Faith and Freedom need money.
* Did anyone on this blog mention the special session was bullshit?
This is an open thread