Seahawks beat the 49ers edition.
* The wingnut welfare squad sure are upset that their publishers cheated them to the New York Times best seller list.
* The scene in The Godfather II where Michael beats up Kate after she tells him she had an abortion is apparently inspirational to crazy people.
* Hillary Clinton is a terrible debater who simultaneously shows too much and not enough emotion. And who was a good debater in real time.
* Those of us who say torture doesn’t work? Alan Dershowitz has the answer for us.
* You need 60 votes to pass anything in the Senate, except when you only need 50.
* I for one don’t miss the old old days of blogs.
* Bush is still our president. Sigh.
* Lets not run back to reinstate the I-747 limits quite yet.
* Is there anything about Doc Hastings that isn’t bullshit?
* I think it’s been discussed on this blog once or twice before, but the political class sure knows the meaning of the Prop. 1 failure.
This is an open thread.