* Finally, we’re winning the war in Iraq. I swear to God this month.
* It’s bullshit how little we spend on rail in this country.
* John Fund stepped away from beating his girlfriend long enough to pretend 8 of the 9/11 hijackers would have voted for Democrats.
* Before Hillary Clinton, nobody ever tried to get people to vote for them based on their gender. Just ask the NASCAR dads.
* General Petraeus’ spokesman is a liar.
* Vote on your favorite wingnut post of all time! Sadly, my favorite crazy post, that will be burned in my skull for ever, My Sharia is losing.
* The Seattle Times’ Ed Board is shall we say, wrong-o on Prop-1.
* And speaking of the Times’ Ed Board. Yikes.
* Representative Curtis‘ story made the national blogs.
This is an open thread.