Now with the morning news on this site every day, This Week in Bullshit is less relevant than ever:
* Rush Limbaugh knows where your children go to school.
* Mickey Kaus is an idiot. But on the other hand someone who may or may not exist accuses Hillary Clinton of doing something, so you decide.
* FEMA learned their lesson from Katrina: No more press at the press conferences.
* We may lose another member of the coalition in Iraq. The contractors. But only if they’re ever held accountable for their actions.
* How did you spend your Islamofascism awareness week? I opened presents under the meaningless word that’s a pretext to bomb Iran tree.
* And is there anything that isn’t OK to the far right if it ends up harming a Clinton in some way? Bill Clinton’s distant cousin was raped? Well shit parole the rapist, you’ll be praised by columnists for the liberal New York Times later on, even if they go on to kill one or two women.
* Mars Hill is going to unleash their bunnies and blatant homophobia on another Seattle neighborhood.
This is an open thread