Attacking kids edition.
* But I do know that smearing a 12 year old boy’s family, is definitely on the creepy side. So knock it off, crazies. And while I wouldn’t call Michelle Malkin a terrorist, it is certainly true that her tactics are probably more about putting the fear of speaking out to other people than it is about having a sane reasonable debate. The next time someone who was helped by a program thinks they might want to speak out, they’ll be a bit more reluctant because she might send her flying monkeys after them.
* But at least conservatives are still compassionate toward injured Iraq war vets. Oh.
* The media do like to de-bunk some people.
* And John Gibson can tell the color of your skin by how your murderous rampage ends.
* Jane Hague has a funny way of taking responsibility. I think maybe she feels responsible for getting caught?
* Jesus will ungay Washington and America if only conservative crazies let Him.