Because you can never have enough bullshit.
*It’s pretty much bullshit that Democratic candidates have to come out in favor of science. Can you imagine that being an issue in 2000? I’m sure that every Democrat will be able to boast something similar, but the fact that it’s even an issue should tell you how far we’ve gone into crazyville these last 8 years.
* It would be bullshit to bomb these people.
* President Bush’s 4th veto of his term pretty much is for the same reason as his last three: he’s for more dead people.
* Maybe we should be frightened of Blackwater setting up shop in the States.
* And how about we let military spouses stay, you know, in the states.
* I-960 is a bad idea.
* Activists who take time out of their weekend to doorbell in the B’ham area are not a conspiracy. And when that’s the best you’ve got, it’s sad sad sad.
This is an open thread. Enjoy.