I haven’t got a chance to read it yet, but I just picked up Who Hates Whom. Looks great. Yay for blogger books. On that random note, here’s your bullshit:
* So, last week there was a march in Washington. Peace is neato. Anyway, the take away from that is that peace groups support murder. Obviously it couldn’t be that conservatives don’t understand that pictures can be manipulated. But remember, the conservatives were there, so they saw banners with their own eyes. And then they beat up a Gold Star father and go to the White House. But don’t worry, because Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is coming up, and that will present right wingers with a whole new appreciation of make believe pictures.
* Tim Russert thinks that John Edwards’ hair, asking Hillary Clinton about things that will never happen, things that happened in Cleveland in 1978, and all of the candidates’ favorite Bible quotes are more important than the environment. But at least we aren’t racists like the Republican frontrunners.
* David Brooks is actually making me miss Safire. How is that possible?
* Who could have guessed that Fox News were a bunch of hypocrites?
* Lee Bollinger treats dictators differently based on their relationship with the United States. Quite the man of courage.
* The Boner finds it despicable to hide behind children.
* Michael Medved doesn’t think slavery is such a big deal. He has 6 reasons and they’re all crazy.
* Littering in the bus tunnel is bullshit, although, I used it on Friday rush hour and didn’t notice anything.
This is an open thread