* I’m glad that there’s someone calling bullshit on the foreign policy establishment. A desire to attack anyone who didn’t attack us on 9/11 is acceptable, but the idea of getting the people who attacked us is beyond the pale. Odd those serious people.
* Seriously chicken hawks, don’t complain about being called chicken hawks unless you’re willing to get your head handed to you.
* And speaking of chicken hawks, Bill Kristol is impressed with what the U.S. Military is doing in Iraq.
* But at least Kristol isn’t wishing for another terror attack on U.S. soil. You know, for unity sake.
* And in any event, an interviewer’s questions totally proves that all liberals are looking for an Islamic version of creation science.
Locally, the crazies can’t compete with all that. But they’ll try.
* Dino Rossi’s idea man has decided that we should annex Mexico. Just make it a state. Oh and then force them to all speak English. That’s my favorite part of the plan.
* Dave Reichert is still neither independent or bi-partisan.
This is an open thread