- In case you’re wondering if there’s still time to register to vote in Washington, congrats! There is.
– I kind of like that the rest of the country doesn’t think all that much of us (also, the maps that the post links to are as interesting as Emmitt says).
– Fox News knows the best thing for poor kids is to starve them.
– Goldy’s piece on universal preschool in Seattle is important. I don’t think the dynamic of how the state level would react is quite spot on. I’d think they would spend more time trying to kill it in Seattle/King County than they would implementing it statewide, but hopefully I’m wrong.
– I think there’s a great value in apologizing, but yeah, a lot of them are empty and that can be problematic.