– Scientists warn that climate change is causing oceans to warm and expand, triggering sea level rise. New models estimate seas could climb from 18 inches to well over 50 inches by the turn of the century, a level that would inundate downtown Olympia. (h/t)
– The GOP plan on health care seems to be to make as many people suffer as possible in the hope that people blame Obama for their suffering.
– Back to school, everybody.
– Are 21 stores going to be enough for your marijuana needs, Seattle?
– The Seattle City Council unanimously approved a couple bills to help make bike share a reality in the city.