– I wish I had a word for when there are attacks on people for things that aren’t problematic. So Obama is called a Muslim or Hillary Clinton is called a lesbian. Well, they’re not, but it shouldn’t be problematic if they were.
– We’re number one! In taxing the poor.
– Warren Buffett still supports Obamacare despite what you might have heard from dumbasses.
– Their antipathy to democracy always creeps out, even in their conspiracy theories (how many times have we heard the far-right refrain, “This is a republic, not a democracy!”), but more importantly in their actions and their political strategies, embodied most recently in the gutting of the Voting Rights Act and the ongoing efforts at voter suppression by conservative Republicans.
– Congrats on 5 years, OTI Podcast