- The police distributing Doritos at Hempfest is a bit on the nose.
- RE this, I think Carla Saulter says all the words that need to be said:
— Carla Saulter (@seattlebuschick) August 15, 2013
- Could you just move some of the Olympic events if there’s the treat of some athletes being arrested, or simply as a protest?
- When you’re digging yourself into a hole, the saying goes, the first rule is to stop digging. Fortunately, regarding the downtown tunnel, the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) has taken this aphorism to heart. Unfortunately, it’s only partial, and temporary.
- Wendy Davis is going to be in town. It’s an event sponsored by Washington NARAL, and I’m not 100% sure if your ticket goes to her or to them.
- If you’re interested in Helsing Junction Sleep Over, you probably don’t need me saying it’s coming up, but it’s coming up.