– A swap of development rights from rural King County to South Lake Union.
– Rick Perry won’t run for another term as Texas governor. People are saying it frees him up for a presidential run, but I’m not sure it’s actually helpful.
– Unfortunately, he’s still the governor now.
– I want you to start asking why every salon doesn’t have at least one person who knows how to handle textured hair. Because the world is getting more and more diverse and your niece, your grandson, your daughter – they might have hair like mine.
– Jim McDermott’s article about what America’s relation to Iran should look like in the wake of Hassan Rouhani’s election.
– Anyone going to Bastille Day?