– RIP J.P. Patches.
– Bad polling news for the same sex marriage referendum .
– Washington NARAL’s endorsements.
– The Romney campaign buying pornbot followers for his Twitter.
– An absolute ban on torture preceded the Constitution. It was considered to have been a part of the English Bill of Rights. The Founding Fathers were aware of this. Scalia, of course, would prefer that this not be the case, so he can resort to facile textualism as a substitute for originalism.
– Federalism is great and all, but why let states ban animal cruelty?