– To say nothing of the Columbia River Crossing.
– There might be a longer piece given the amount of time Lee and I dedicated to making fun of him, but Lou Guzzo has died.
– Congrats to UNITE HERE for their contract with Hilton.
– Jean Godden is more confident than I am of the Tunnel Machine. Hope she’s right.
– The Teanaway is all things to Washington recreationists and wildlife lovers. Its North Fork road gives access to renowned trail destinations in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness and Wenatchee Mountains — Ingalls Pass-Ingalls Lake, Longs Pass, Van Epps Pass and remote Lake Ann. The river valley is in rain shadow, allowing car campers to enjoy sunshine when it’s drizzly west of the Cascade Crest. A wolf pack populates the river’s remote West Fork.
– Call your kids whatever you want, celebrities.