– The Stranger’s primary endorsements.
– According to a Colorlines report, there are at least 5,100 kids in the U.S. foster care system right now due to their parents being detained or deported. In the meantime, Colorlines also points to legislation to keep an eye out for, the “Help Separated Families Act of 2012” introduced by Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34) earlier this month, which would help avoid tragedies like the Romero family’s.
– The Joe Paterno statue has to go.
– McKenna’s Aide resigns over those godawful tweets.
– Only 53% of people think Romney’s policies favor the wealthy?
– Tomorrow is a good day to volunteer at parks in Seattle.