– Steve Scher’s resignation from KUOW seems pretty quick, but I guess it had been in the works for a while.
– An open letter to the SPU gunman (h/t to a family member on Facebook)
– This opinion from the AG that people with felonies in other countries can’t get a gun permit in Washington seems like common sense (Daily O Link), but I’m not sure his opponent would have done the same.
– And speaking of an Attorney General,* Eric Holder looking at domestic terrorism is apparently a problem for some of the right wing. Because of course.
– I’ve mentioned before that you should check out the Cascadia Exists tag over at Olympia Time, and you should also check out the editable version of the book that Emmett posted.
* That was a transition so terrible, it makes me nostalgic for Podcasting Liberally.