– A progress report on the ex-offender hiring bill in Seattle.
– While here in Washington we’ll have to get even modest background checks on the ballot, Oregon may get a measure passed through their legislature.
– The Power of Choice Awards are coming up.
– The 2013 Seattle Bicycle Master Plan is out now. There will be time for public comment, and then after it’s finalized, politicians can ignore it.
– Like Paprocki, Mohler refuses to imagine any possible view of “moral truth” other than his own. Anyone who makes a moral argument challenging his own moral assertions, he claims, must be attacking morality itself.