- I’m looking forward to the Broadway Bikeway
- Few people ever stop to question why the 358 seemed to carry all of society’s “undesirables” — but the answer is simple: Because the 358 gets people to the necessary services they require to get by in an economy with no safety net.
- Remember, Stein’s report is quite informative – when Bush struggled with Part D implementation, he used executive-branch powers to tweak implementation. Obama is taking the same steps now. The difference is, when Bush did it, no one in Congress, in either party, ran around whining about the president creating a “government of one.” It just didn’t seem that important – because it wasn’t.
- Here’s hoping Oregon can pass their background checks legislation.
- Just a quick note: When Drinking Liberally is in wandering mode, Darryl is going to post that thread in the morning, and I’ll post an Open Thread in the afternoon. Since you can use either as an open thread* it shouldn’t change conversations here too much.
* Yes, I’m comfortable with the capitalization in this note.