– The announcement for the pro- $60 car tab campaign’s kickoff.
– It’s not really taking a 3% pay cut if you’re just voluntarily giving it to charity.
– Yes, friends: I invite you to discuss the mighty works of Professor Feminism. But please, in our comments, refer to him by his title. Or, “Zhoxor the Destroyer.” If you prefer a manlier alternative.
– Today in movies I’m not going to see.
– Any can’t misses at Bumbershoot this year?
– I’m sort of goofy about college football. I certainly prefer the pros. And oh the corruption. Still, I’m sure I’ll watch a fair amount of it once it’s on. I love the tradition, and their upsets are more thrilling than anything in any professional sport. Still, even if it makes business sense, I think there has to be a way to reign in Oregon’s uniforms.